Therese A. Vickers
Therese Vickers is a senior associate in the Newport Beach office and focuses her practice on complex construction litigation.
She represents developers in all aspects of construction claims. She has been the lead attorney in lawsuits involving over 250 homes and over 100 parties. Therese also handles the insurance coverage matters that arise out of construction litigation. She also has experience in business litigation, real estate matters, premises liability claims and personal injury lawsuits.
Therese has been involved in community organizations for the benefit of victims of domestic violence. She has provided counseling services and career guidance for these individuals.
• University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 1989
• University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 1986
• California, 1989
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• United States District Court, Southern District of California
• United States District Court, Eastern District of California
• Orange County Bar Association, 2011-2013 Construction Law Section Chair
• Orange County Bar Association, 2014 Construction Law Section Vice Chair