Leonard Polyakov is a partner at the Newport Beach office, practicing in the area of business, construction, land use and insurance litigation. Leonard has extensive experience representing clients in complex business litigation, including trade secret disputes, intellectual property matters, unfair trade practices, real estate, land use and business torts cases.
Leonard was born in the former Soviet Union and is fluent in Russian.
• University of Southern California, J.D. 1989
• University of California at Los Angeles, B.A. 1986
• California, 1989
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States District Court, Southern District of California
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• Orange County Bar Association