Kevin S. McSherry
Kevin McSherry is a partner in the Newport Beach office focusing his practice in the areas of construction, real estate, business and insurance coverage disputes.
Kevin has 15 years of experience in construction litigation representing builders, design professionals and landowners in both residential and commercial settings. He also handles insurance coverage disputes arising from these claims. In addition, Kevin regularly advises clients on general business litigation matters.
Kevin has an active litigation practice and has taken trials and arbitrations to verdict. He has also argued before the Court of Appeals.
• University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law, J.D., 1997 Graduated with Honors, and was also a member of the Traynor Honor Society
• University of California, San Diego, B.A., 1993
• California, 1997
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• United States District Court, Eastern District of California
• United States District Court, Southern District of California
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• Orange County Bar Association