Jon J. Janecek
Jon Janecek is a partner in the Newport Beach office, with a broad practice focusing on corporate, real estate, finance, and construction law.
Jon’s experience includes:
• Structuring and implementing corporate asset and stock purchase transactions.
• Structuring and implementing real estate purchase and sale transactions for commercial, industrial and residential real property.
• Structuring and implementing commercial and industrial lease transactions.
• Structuring and implementing entity formation, restructuring and dissolution strategies.
• Structuring and implementing entity Regulation D equity funding transactions.
• Structuring and implementing commercial loan origination and restructuring transactions for both borrowers and lenders.
• Structuring and implementing real estate construction contract transactions for both commercial and residential developers.
• Advising clients as to a wide range of general corporate matters.
• Working with clients to help create solutions as to a wide range of business litigation disputes.
• Advising clients as processing of EB-5 Visa Applications and vetting of required investments therein from a legal perspective.
At Hastings College of the Law, Jon was a member of the Thurston Honor Society and was an Editor for the Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly.
• Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 1988; cum laude
• University of California at Los Angeles, B.S. 1985; cum laude
• California, 1988
• Orange County Bar Association
• Former president, Meals on Wheels of Long Beach