Daniel M. O'Connell
Daniel O’Connell is a litigation associate in the Walnut Creek office. Daniel’s current practice focuses on advising clients on construction, real estate and business litigation matters. Daniel has experience in a number of civil litigation practice areas, including construction, real estate, business, insurance and professional liability.
Prior to attending law school, Daniel taught economics at variety of Bay Area community colleges and was a tutor in San Quentin Prison’s G.E.D. program.
• University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 1998
• San Francisco State University, M.A., Economics, 1989
• University of California, Santa Cruz, B.A., Economics and History, 1984
• California, 1998
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States District Court, Eastern District of California
• Contra Costa County Bar Association