Brandy L. Worden
Brandy Worden is an associate in the Walnut Creek office focusing her practice on coverage construction, real estate, employment and business litigation. She has extensive experience practicing in a wide range of legal specialties, including civil litigation, products liability, consumer law, premises liability, contract disputes, insurance law, and personal injury defense. Brandy has experience litigating cases in state courts and resolving cases in alternative dispute resolution.
During law school, Brandy was awarded the Weinstock Fellowship for her work assisting prisoner access to healthcare. She also externed with the Civil Division of the United States Attorneys’ Office, the Federal Trade Commission and District Court Judge Susan Illston of the Northern District of California. Brandy served on the Hastings Communications and Entertainment Law Journal and published “Is Your Furniture Spying on You?: Covert Use of GPS in Advertising,” 33 Hastings Comm. & Ent. L.J. 461 (2011). She also founded and served as president to the Consumer Law Association and volunteered for the Bar Association of San Francisco’s Consumer Debt Defense and Education Clinic.
Prior to law school Brandy worked at Katz & Associates where she assisted government agencies with the environmental impact scoping process and interned with the United States Department of State.
• University of California, Hastings College of the Law, J.D., 2011, Pro Bono Honors
• University of California, San Diego, B.A., Political Science, Minor in Literature & Writing, 2008
• California, 2011
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States District Court, Eastern District of California
• United States District Court, Southern District of California
• Bay Area Legal Aid